Thursday, April 6, 2017

Welcome back!!


We are very pleased to welcome back Susan Creech to the Eyelet Outlet Design Team!
She will be posting on Thursday afternoons.




Here are a couple of her past designs that you may remember:

Large Fall Wreath 2 photo IMG_0666_zps986b2a82.jpg

Santa & Fireplace 1 photo IMG_0598_zps1510d20b.jpg



Want to know more about this talented designer?

I'm Susan Creech and I'm happy to re join the Eyelet Outlet Design Team for another term!
In 2009 I had the idea of scrapbooking family pie recipes as Christmas gifts for my girls. My search for cute embellishments led me straight to eyelet Outlet and their awesome cooking themed brads.  At the same time, a friend loaned me her Cricut for the weekend and so began my passion for paper crafting.  When I'm not card making or recipe scrapping with my spoiled cat named Monster nearby, I enjoy cooking and entertaining friends at home in Kempner, Texas with my husband, Don.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back on the team. Can't wait to see your new work!

    ReplyDelete