Wednesday, April 12, 2017

What Does the Fox Say?? Hey Foxy!

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing this cute scene and I am IN LOVE with these foxes that are new in the Eyelet Outlet Shop!



Papers from We R Memory Keepers Story Time and three Bugs in a Rug Ellie, My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy
Clouds from Spellbinders Celebrations Sunny Days 
Lawn Fan Stitched Hillside Borders
Papertrey Ink Trendy Tree Tops
Hey Foxy Stamp from Scrappy Mom Stamps
Tree Stump from Close to my Heart Wild about Love
The Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Heart Enamel: pink












Pearl bling: White












Pearl Bling Strip: Green













Jewel Bling: Clear












Fox Brads 


  



Thanks for visiting today! 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute scene, love those super cute fox brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carri this is a great card! Love the scene you've created! Great dies and embellishments :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fabulous! carri, if i didn't already love those sweet foxes, your card would have immediately won me over!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable scene you have created here. I wouldn't mind spending some time there!

    ReplyDelete