Friday, April 21, 2017

Wishing You a Wonderful Mother's Day

Happy Friday Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post.  Before I share my design team project,  I want to let you know that there is a Daily Deal where you can get a product each day at a discounted price. Be sure to check it out!

Here is my Design Team project...
I stamped the flowers with VersaMark ink and then used white embossing powder before heating. I used four different inks to blend the background. After adhering all the layers of card stock I added the clear flower gems.

A stamped sentiment on a flag banner and and a few clear swirls were scattered around.  
I used the following product from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.
Swirls Jewels Clear
Flower Clear Jewels

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has such a wide variety of products you need to check them out!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty great use of all the jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What luscious coloring you've created. Always loved that technique and you have done a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Georgiana! This has Mother's Day written all over it with your color combo, bling and ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bling sprinkled into this blend of gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous background and such a wonderful use of the differenty types of bling!!! <3

    ReplyDelete