Monday, May 22, 2017

Garden Time!


Eyelet Outlet has some great embellishments that will interest the gardening crowd!
Washi tape makes the background a snap!
Did you know that Eyelet Outlet has over 800 styles...
and we are regularly updating our styles!
Yeah!



Supplies:

Can you believe it? I made a card without bling! haha

Maybe I should make the next one extra sparkly!
Remember, if you want to see these products in person,
check out our TRADE SHOW SCHEDULE!!  It's in the right hand column of this blog.

I hope your day is delightful!




4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, the vegetable brads in the basket and of course lots of washi tape. and you can't garden without tools. awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just shouts out homespun goodness to me. Love the basket of veggies paired with the gingham! And that wide washi...how ever did I miss that in the store!

    ReplyDelete