Thursday, June 1, 2017

Going Out In Style!

Hello Everyone!

  I'm back today with a card for that sassy woman in your life. For me it's my 87 year old Grandmother who LOVES to dress up when she goes out (which is often ;O)
  So what better way to celebrate a sassy lady than with bold colors and a lot of bling!
I used multiple styles of our bling to dress up the card and I have to say that I think this is my favorite Eyelet Outlet project so far!




Too accent the sentiment I used the Purple Jewel Bling Strips - 500 Count. For the green hat I used the Purple/Blue 12mm Bling Jewels, for the purple hat I used the Purple Jewel Swirl Bling and for the red hat I used the Green Matte Finish Enamel Dots. I wanted the Green Matte Enamel Dot to pop so it would fit with the bling so I colored it with a bright green marker and then brushed it with my Wink of Stella Clear Pen to add some glitter.




For my sassy lady I added a Red/Green Square Jewel Bling to her hat and then I thought with that gorgeous bling on her head she definitely needed some jewelry so I got my Cream Pearl Swirl Bling out and gave her a beautiful pearl necklace with a matching ring ;O)





I loved the hats so much I made doubles so I could put some on the inside as well.







Well I hope you've enjoyed todays project and that it's given you some ideas for your own creations. 



To see more of my projects you can check out my Blog and for tutorials you can check out my YouTube Channel 




Have a safe & creative day, thanks for stopping by :O)



2 comments: