Sunday, June 11, 2017

We mermaid to be friends

Happy Sunday Everyone!
It's Nancy from kandykrazee and it's my day to post on the Eyelet Outlet blog!

I was looking through my Eyelet Outlet stash and found this adorable 
washi tape and decided to make an ocean themed card.


  I started out with some doodlebug design paper.  The washi tape is a little transparent 
so I decided to matt it with some white card stock before adding it to my card. 
 After colouring the mermaid, I added bling to her necklace and head band.  
I die cut the mermaid out using a stitched circle, attached it to my card with some foam
tape.  I added the starfish and sandcastle brad to the bottom of the stitched circle.
Added a sentiment and some more bling to finish off the card.


Eyelet Outlet Products used:


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty with her bling. The sandcastle and star fish fit the theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mermaid is adorable, love the bling and good idea on the washi tape backing. The sandcastle and shell are perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhh what a beautiful, sweet card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card you've made here, Nancy. She's precious surrounded by her sea treasures!

    ReplyDelete