Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bring On the Bling!

I (Lauren) am still mildly obsessed with all the beautiful glittery *BLING* options available in the Eyelet Outlet store! This time, I've combined some of my favorite shapes with stencils and blendy ink!


For my first card, I used a favorite stencil with a mixture of different sized Maltese crosses. I blended several shades of blue and purple ink, over some designer paper with a subtle "resist" pattern built into it. I added Purple Flower Jewels ringed with Clear Bling to the largest; Single Gems to the smallest, and a mix of Blue Pearls and a few Teardrop Jewels (coming soon the the shop!!!) to the rest.


This lacy, floral stencil was a bit of a challenge, because it wasn't quite large enough to cover the entire panel on the front of my A2 card. So I filled as much of the bottom of the card as I could cover; then moved the stencil up to the top... and covered the seam with Pink Foil TapeGlitter Gold Washi and Long Bling Strips. I scattered a few more Flower Jewels over the design and added bits of a Champagne Bling Swirl that I had snipped apart to make it fit better!


A regular, geometric pattern is often less appealing to me, but as a base for bling, it turned out to be really fun. this time I created my own pattern around the inked diamonds, using Green Flower JewelsClear Oval Gems and snippets of a Green Pearl Strip.


I hope you'll be inspired to combine Eyelet Outlet Bling with some of your favorite stencils, I'd love to see what sorts of designs you can come up with!  


Be sure to tag @EyeletOutlet if you post on social media, and come find us on FaceBook! ♥

is glad that bling comes in
ALL THE COLORS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! These are simply beautiful...it looks as though these stencils were custom made for the bling!

    ReplyDelete