Thursday, August 31, 2017

Time for a Coffee Break!

Time for a coffee break, crafty friends, so pour yourself a cup and sit back and relax while you browse our blog for some fun inspiration using our cute Coffee Brad Set.

First up, I have a funny little card that will surely put a smile on the face of your favorite human!  Our Coffee Bean Brad literally comes alive when I used it for the body of my "human bean!"  


To create this little guy I combined the boy figure from Cricut's Beyond Birthdays cartridge along with the eyes and mouth from Funny Faces.  The wonderful coffee bean background paper is from a lovely coffee themed set of digital paper from AMB Illustrations available on Etsy.


Also available in Eyelet Outlet's Coffee Brads set are to-go cups that are so life-like, you'll think you smell the coffee when you see them!  I've used them on this pop-up gift card holder.  Now that school is back in session, you'll want to keep a few of these easy to make cards on hand for a quick thank you gift for the teacher. My teacher friends tell me they really don't need any more coffee cup gifts, but they always appreciate a coffee shop gift card.


The sentiment on my gift card holder's belly band is from LoveSVG.com.  There's so many free SVG's there that pair amazingly with Eyelet Outlet products and when you purchase their affordable license, you'll discover lots of ways to put them together.   

Here's what the gift card holder looks like when the belly band slides off and the gift card pops up.


And speaking of "back to school," here's a funny little card perfect for welcoming the teachers back from their summer break!  Again, I used our Coffee Bean Brad along with the boy figure from Cricut's "Beyond Birthdays" cartridge, but this time I needed a different expression for the faces.  


These digital faces from Peachy Keen's "Passing By" provided the perfect look of surprise!  The coffee grinder is from Cricut's "Love You A Latte" cartridge.  A little enamel dot adds a touch of dimension to the coffee grinder.  Eyelet Outlet carries enamel dots and shapes in all sorts of sizes and colors.


Thanks for taking a coffee break with me this afternoon and I hope you'll pour yourself another cup and go shopping at Eyeletoutlet.com for these and other amazing embellishments!







2 comments:

  1. Super "human" bean cards, love them all,

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and clever and I love 'em. Almost as much as I love coffee...and that's a LOT!

    ReplyDelete