Thursday, October 19, 2017

Tags!

I've been on a bit of a tag trend lately!  I love using my Eyelet Outlet stash for creating cute and original tags.  Our new Fall 2017 brads offered lots of inspiration, too! 

First, when I saw the brand new Pine Tree Brads they said, "Farm Fresh Christmas Trees" to me!  I could just imagine a quaint country Christmas tree farm on a beautiful crisp winter evening selling beautiful fragrant trees. 

I found this lovely graphic advertising Farm Fresh Christmas Trees from Dashing Designs & Finds Etsy store and knew my Pine Tree Brads would be the perfect compliment to it for this tag. 


The new vintage Sled Brad took me back to my childhood because we had one that looked an awfully lot like it when my brothers and I were growing up.  Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the actual sled, but that was an easy fix!  I used this cira 1962 photo of me in the snow and simply added the vintage Sled Brad!  I also added a bit of twine to create a handle on my sled.  To give my black  & white photo another pop of color, I used shiny adhesive foil for the sentiment.   


Here's a quick little tag I created featuring Eyelet Outlet's new vintage Pick Up Truck Brad from the new Fall 2017 release.  Don't you love all the detail on this brad!  


Thanks for stopping by today!  Did you know you can follow Eyelet Outlet Design Team on  Pinterest, too!  






4 comments: