Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Washi Tape Easter Eggs

Earlier this month, I made this fun card for the January release at Technique Junkies using the new I Woof You Stamp together with lots of awesome Eyelet Outlet Washi Tape and Heart Bling.


I had several leftover ovals that I cut out to form the frame, and they reminded me of Easter Eggs, so those oval cuts are what I used for today's cards (a 2 for 1 design so-to-speak).


I added a heart bling to the Easter Egg and two vintage wooden stamped sentiments from my collection.  

The next card featured a larger oval cut, so I added the sentiment across the center of my Easter Egg with more heart bling.


These cards will be perfect to accompany Easter gifts to my nieces and nephews.


I'd love to see you use your oval cutters or punches with some washi tape to make your own custom designed Easter Eggs.

Eyelet Outlet Products Used:

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

No comments:

Post a Comment