Friday, March 23, 2018

No Prob-Llama


Llamas are the rage right now in the paper-crafting arena... and Eyelet Outlet has the cutest little Llama Brads! Don't they look real? I love them!

So I had to use them.

No Prob-Llama!




Just look at that handsome little pair of llamas:




Eyelet Outlet products used on this card include:



I even added some of the Chevron Washi Tape inside my card:



I'm glad you've stopped by today. In case you haven't checked it out, take a look at the many places (expos/tradeshows) you'll find Eyelet Outlet this year. WOW! Those of you who live near Grapevine Texas really need to take a look... because Eyelet Outlet is there today and tomorrow!

I'll see you here on the blog again next Friday, but come every day to see what the other designers create! You'll be WOW'd again and again!



SaveSave

2 comments: