Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sending Smiles

Happy Saturday! This is Rebecca, back for the start of another weekend. But it’s not just any weekend......

First, it’s a Scrapbook Expo weekend. Anyone visiting Eyelet Outlet in Milwaukee? Stop by and say hello!



Second, it’s interNational Scrapbooking Day! Celebrate by playing with pretty paper, making a pretty page or card, or making memories with friends and family. 

And third, it’s not too late to run through our Instagram Hop with Pink and Main. Check out some stamps, brads, washi and bling in action, and maybe win a sweet prize! You can start from out Insta at: 
https://www.instagram.com/eyeletoutlet/





You’ll see this card in the hop, and I thought I’d show a couple of details here today.



I wrapped twine a few times so I could make the banner appear multi layered. Washi is perfect for wrapping around the twine. The silver houndstooth washi made a great base pattern for the background, too.



I used the Pink and Main Banner Alpha stamp set. First I heat embossed the letters with silver embossing powder and then stamped the banner shapes with yellow ink. A quick cut, and each letter was ready for the banner. Full disclosure.....I was going to stamp “sending,” too, but I LOST THE G!!! It’s somewhere on my desk or attached to something, but I had to give up and move on to plan B.



I had to alter the emoji brads a bit to make them grin. A slick writer did the trick.

Eyelet Outlet Items Used




No comments:

Post a Comment