Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hello Sweet Friend

When I saw the Challenge Theme at Cute Card Thursday was *Brads* ... you know I had to join the fun.  

I managed to incorporate four Eyelet Outlet Brads into my design (together with other Eyelet Outlet products) ... can you find them?

I started with this fun little Caterpillar Scene from We R Memory Keepers 72 & Sunny.  I placed a cute little Witch Hat Brad on the Caterpillar's head (I'm calling it a party hat) to keep the sun out of his eyes.



Next I added some Green Butterfly Brads for his friends, as well as a Butterfly Corner Brad in the upper left of the design.  The layout is this week's Match the Sketch.

I finished with three different sizes of paper flowers topped with a Green Enamel Dot for the center.

I'd love to see you join the fun using your Eyelet Outlet Brads.

Products Used:




You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Lots of pretty details.
    Thank you for take part by Match the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a card design allows you to use a number of brads! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to you for such a clever use of the witch hat brad!

    ReplyDelete