Friday, May 12, 2017

Thinking of You with Glitter Brads

Happy Friday Everyone!
This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to post.

Here is my Design Team project...
I just found this flower stamp and thought it would be perfect for a thinking of you theme.

I added the brads and then without thinking I put them through the Cuttlebug when I was trimming my stitched frame. Ooops! They flattened out, but have a nice sparkle still. What a cool and different look these brads now have.

More glitter brads in the upper right corner and then a black bow made from craft thread.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has such a wide variety of products you need
to check them out! 

Stay Creative, 
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. Great use of those flashy glitter brads, super card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Georgiana! And thanks for sharing your mishap story. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has had an oops with their machine😲😁😁

    ReplyDelete