Thursday, September 14, 2017

Halloween Treat Bag

Happy Thursday crafters!  I'm so excited about Eyelet Outlet's newest releases and you will be, too! Today I'm going to preview the new Witch Legs Brads.

I'm crazy about embellishing Cricut images with Eyelet Outlet products and I knew as soon as I saw the new Witch Leg Brads that a Cricut witch was going to have her paper legs amputated and replaced with these adorable new legs!

This little witch from the Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge loves her new legs!  She also got a pair of new eyes because Eyelet Outlet Eye Brads added even more fun and dimension to my little witch. And isn't she styling with that Eyelet Outlet Glitter Washi Tape hat band?  It just matches the Purple Eyelet Outlet Jeweled Brad I added to her dress!   


Our little Black Cat Brad, who is also in our upcoming release, is surely under her spell and can't take his eyes off of her!  Don't overlook that Mini Spider Brad in the web!  Eyelet Outlet's collection of Washi Tape will amaze you!  Today I used the Purple Glitter Skinny Washi Tape, Happy Halloween Washi Tape, and Black and White Skinny Stripe Washi Tape.  

Thanks for stopping in today and remember to shop on line at Eyeletoutlet.com or in person at an upcoming Trade Show!  



4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Susan. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me with everything you make. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little treat bag! I think I'd rather have that than the candy and that's saying something!

    ReplyDelete