Friday, January 12, 2018

Sew Happy!


Hello crafty friends!  Ready for the weekend?  I am tremendously looking forward to it!  

Most of the crafters I know have their go-to craft but are enthusiastic about other crafts too. I love card-making but lately my heart has been drawn to the first craft I really remember learning...sewing. I am so grateful that my mom and my home-ec teacher, Mrs. Farley, taught me to sew!   It's a very useful skill set to have in the tool box!  Since I have been spending time lately planning some garments for historical reenacting, these sewing stamp sets and the Eyelet Outlet embellishments that coordinate with them were calling out to me.  ;)  I even used a set of paper pinking shears that I haven't used in aeons!  


I love that so many of our EO products come in multiple colors so you can perfectly coordinate with your designer paper and other project elements.  These spools and paper flowers were an exact match for the spools and flowers in this busy, fun sewing print.  

Here are the EO products used for today's project:

I'll be at my sewing machine this weekend sewing up some garments for the Victorian era! I hope to squeeze in some stamping time, too, especially since here in the U. S. we have a long weekend in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment