Friday, March 9, 2018

Watercolor Baby Card

Hello one and all!  Susie here today and TGIF!

 When I joined the DT at Eyelet Outlet I received a handful of miscellaneous brads.  One of those brads was this sweet little lady.  She obviously belonged on a baby card so I searched through my extensive collection of stamps until I found a sentiment that worked.  As far as design goes, my style is Clean And Simple (CAS) which is why I almost always start by creating an ATC.

 

I stamped a 2.5"x 3.5" piece of watercolor paper with Archival Ink.    



I added a small "splotch" of blue watercolor centered above the sentiment...



...then used my paintbrush to spatter droplets across the whole card.



I added the Pregnant Lady Brad to the center of the "splotch" and then created a pretty simple card as the base.

As with last week, I stamped off a couple of extra cards that I would love to share!  If you are interested please leave a comment for me over on my blog, My Time To Play, or my Facebook or Instagram pages and I will draw names and send them out next week!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Materials:
Eyelet Outlet Pregnant Lady Brads
Cloud 9 Stamps - Simple Thoughts - Baby
Archival Ink, watercolor paper, designer paper, cardstock

1 comment: